Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Costume and props list

Today we got together and comprised a list, on Excel, of all the items that we need to get for the video, we decided who was responsible for each item and discussed where we could get each item from and how much they could cost. For the costumes, as we haven't visited the schools costume department yet we just wrote down who will have ideas for each member of the cast.



I need to sort out:
1 Sleeping bag
Flat sheets
bottles
cans
fairy lights
2 pillows
teddy bear
2 camping chairs
string
jelly babies

Some of the things are easy for me to get as I already have them or are easy to source, such as the camping chairs and the jelly babies. I've started to look into the other more unusual things, for instance I found a double white flat sheet from Asda which costs only £6.


No comments:

Post a Comment