Using the app on my laptop 'Sketchbook' I quickly drew out our idea of hanging bottles to gauge a better idea of what it would ultimately look like.
As shown there are 9 green glass bottles hanging at different lengths, I tried to make the bottles all slightly different shapes and sizes alluding to the idea that the boys in the woods had been there for a length of time. I think its important that the bottles are glass beer bottles, firstly so that they reflect light giving a lantern effect and secondly to adhere to their rebellious lifestyle.
On this branch there are 9 bottles, though if the whole length of the branch was covered there would be more like 35 bottles. And if we wanted this effect on several branches we could need around 200 glass bottles- this is very unrealistic, moreover we would not have time to hang them all. Therefore this is something we need to develop further as a group.

No comments:
Post a Comment