Friday, 30 October 2015

Shooting in South Bank

Unfortunately the trip that we had arranged to London on 16th October was too technically difficult to arrange. Recently, whilst I was visiting London I had a short window of opportunity to get some footage of South Bank.


I used my Canon 550D using both a kit lens and a Canon EF-S 55-250mm.

The location was really fitting as you could see many recognisable London attractions such as the London eye, St Pauls cathedral, the Houses of Parliament and of course the River Thames. Of course I couldn't shoot Charlotte however I got several shots of busy streets and urban settings.



I also really liked how in many shots I managed to combine urban and natural elements which could be really interesting for our video.



Also, on South Bank there was a Carousel which could link to the childish theme in our video where the band have stick fights and play with toy bow and arrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment