Sunday, 6 September 2015

Ben Howard Digipack and homepage

Following my idea for the Ben Howard music video I created a mock design for a possible digipack.



I wanted the fore to be the focus of the design as it represents a new chapter in the characters life. Over the top of the image I found on google I sketched a image over the top of a young man using a graphics tablet. I chose to avoid to use any wording on the design as I wanted it to be less about self promotion and more about the meaning behind the song. This is also conveyed in the official music video as actors are used to tell a story.


I also created a mock homepage for the single which has used the same artwork and its design is very minimalistic once again trying to convey a message of loss.

http://francescaparisi30.wix.com/benhoward









No comments:

Post a Comment