On the shoot day each of us will partake in a different role, evenly distributing the work.
The roles are:
Director
Producer
Art director
Cameraperson
A director ...
"is a person who directs the making of a film. Generally, a film director controls a film's artistic and dramatic aspects, and visualizes the script while guiding the technical crew and actors in the fulfillment of that vision."
Here is a video which explains these roles in a bit more depth:
Producer.. Sasha
Art director.. Francesca
Cameraperson.. India
I was very eager to take up the role of an art director, throughout the process of pre-production I have tried to put a great emphasis on the aesthetic of the product as I understand that a music video needs interesting production design to captivate the audience for the length of the song. I have a good understanding of composition too putting me in good stead for this role.
The roles are:
Director
Producer
Art director
Cameraperson
A director ...
"is a person who directs the making of a film. Generally, a film director controls a film's artistic and dramatic aspects, and visualizes the script while guiding the technical crew and actors in the fulfillment of that vision."
A producer...
"Fills a variety of roles depending upon the type of producer. Either employed by a production company or independent, producers plan and coordinate various aspects of film production, such as selecting script, coordinating writing, directing and editing, and arranging financing."
An Art Director...
"An Art Director, in the hierarchical structure of a film art department, works directly below the production designer, in collaboration with the Set Decorator and the Set Designers. A large part of their duties include the administrative aspects of the art department. "
A cameraperson...
"is a professional operator of a film or video camera. In filmmaking, the leading camera operator is usually called a cinematographer, while a camera operator in a video production may be known as a television camera operator, video camera operator, or videographer, depending on the context and technology involved, usually operating a professional video camera."
Our roles are as follows:
Director.. PhoebeProducer.. Sasha
Art director.. Francesca
Cameraperson.. India
I was very eager to take up the role of an art director, throughout the process of pre-production I have tried to put a great emphasis on the aesthetic of the product as I understand that a music video needs interesting production design to captivate the audience for the length of the song. I have a good understanding of composition too putting me in good stead for this role.




good use of breaking down the roles, as well as the use of video to show your research. Nice use of explaining why you wanted the role.
ReplyDelete